E-liquid bases’ new generation – Nic&Salt Hybrid Bases
The key factor affecting the stable and sustainable development of each company is the regular broadening of the offer with new products, as well as the improvement of the older versions of products. A good example can be an e-liquid line created with the use of the e-liquid bases that have never been on the market before!
Professional literature and statistics show that key factors in bringing a new product to the vaping market are: price, quality, product marketing, opportunities, threats from the competition, and consumers’ need for change. Moreover, consumers need and like new products, they also like to have the widest choice possible. Customers are looking for novelties, but at the same time for products that are safe and of the highest quality.
For this reason, we have introduced a product that combines both safety and innovation. We present Nic&Salt Hybrid Bases – a product that has never been on the market before – an e-liquid base using pure nicotine AND nicotine salts.
What are the Nic&Salt Hybrid e-liquid bases?
These are bases combining both types of nicotine – freebase nicotine AND nicotine salt mixed in the highest quality PG / VG. This unusual mix was created in order to provide e-liquids users with an even longer and stronger nicotine effect. A mixture of certified substances has undergone a series of tests carried out by our Development Department and the Quality Department for the safety and satisfaction of our customers.
The product is dedicated to e-liquids manufacturers who are interested in introducing an innovative product line that has never been on the market before.
Combined advantages of freebase nicotine and nicotine salts in one product:
- a perfect solution for POD systems
- golden mean in terms of harshness
- an innovative product that the vapers have never seen before
- stronger and longer nicotine effect (comparing to pure nicotine)
- safe, tested, and certified product
- manufactured with the use of Chemnovatic top-quality ingredients
The inspiration to create a line of innovative e-liquid bases came from vapers needs
1. Golden mean in terms of harshness
Ex-smokers, in general, prefer nicotine salt-based e-liquids… but they miss the throat hit. On the other hand, some vapers of pure nicotine-based e-liquids would like to reduce the harshness.
For both of these consumer segments, Nic&Salt Hybrid Base – as it combines both nicotine forms – is the perfect solution.
2. Innovative product that the vapers have never seen before
Vapers love novelties and this product is indeed an innovation that brings new value for vapers.
3. The perfect solution for POD systems
Usually, vapers who use higher nicotine strengths of e-liquids vape in PODs. For this reason, and because of the two factors mentioned above, Nic&Salt Hybrid Bases will perfectly work in POD systems.
Hybrid e-liquid bases composition:
- PureNic 99+ – our flagship freebase USP / EP quality nicotine, more than 99% purity. PureNic 99+ is premium quality pure freebase nicotine dedicated to the production of e-liquids. It’s a natural, crystal clear, and odorless liquid extracted from tobacco leaves.
- NicSalt-B – Nicotine benzoate provides a longer and stronger nicotine effect than traditional e-liquids. We have chosen this salt to ensure that users will experience a nicotine satisfaction level similar to the one after smoking an ordinary cigarette. NicSalt-B, when compared to other types of nicotine salts, leaves delicate so-called “throat hit” while vaping. Its taste more reflects analogue smoking and it is the most frequently chosen and most recognizable nicotine salt to our customers and other manufacturers.
- Pharmaceutical grade PG / VG – for manufacturing our innovative Nic&Salt Bases we have used top quality, certified propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin only from verified, European manufacturers. These are top purity ingredients for the e-liquids industry. They are safe, colorless, odorless, and does not influence the final taste of e-liquid.
We could talk endlessly about the advantages of Nic&Salt Hybrid Bases, but the best way to find out about it is to try it 😉 Contact our business advisors at Mail and order samples of Nic&Salt Hybrid Bases for testing.